Dr. Tarun Agarwal, Dr. Sully Sullivan
I2 - Guided LIVE PATIENTS
Digital Implant Continuum
A safe & predictable approach to implant dentistry utilizing guided surgery!
Learn what you need to get started with confidence.
This program is specifically focused on the one-to-two implant-site patient.
- Safe & Predictable Approach to Dental Implants
Learn how to prepare sites for future implants with a simple, predictable recipe that yields excellent results.
- Extraction, Socket Grafting, & PRF
We teach a full digital workflow to help you deliver clinical excellence in fewer visits – leading to greater profitability.
- Digital Implant Workflow
Not just how to place implants, but also how to position your practice to successfully implement when you return.
- More Than Just Dental Implants
How To Safely Begin Placing Implants
How To Make Implant Surgery Work For Your Practice
How To Use Our 7-Step Checklist To Master The Implant Planning Process
How To Use PRF To Enhance Healing
How To Perform Guided Surgery
How To Perform Digital Implant Restorations
And Much More!
What you will learn
- Learn the needed anatomy, science, and protocols to safely begin placing implants.
- How and when to use PRF to enhance healing and material handling.
- Learn bone graft materials, membrane choices, and proper suture techniques.
Virtual Implant Planning
- Learn our 7-step checklist to ideal 'crown down' implant planning.
- Learn the tips and tricks of guided surgery.
Digital Implant Restorations
- Learn protocols for digital implant impressions.